All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep back in time to Portland, Maine, in 1896. When the young, beautiful, redheaded Cordelia Underwood inherits a parcel of land from her seafaring uncle, it sets in motion a chain of events that leads to the unearthing of a family secret two centuries old. With apparitions, a kidnapping, smuggling, and thievery, and filled with wonderment, romance, and adventure, Cordelia Underwood is a splendid yarn of the old-fashioned variety.
- Author BiographyVan Reid's family has lived in Edgecomb, Maine, since the 1800s. Reid lives with his wife and children in a house Reid and his brother built on their family's land. His series of novels about the Moosepath League--of which Cordelia Underwood is the first--take place in the late 1800s on coastal Maine.
- Author(s)Van Reid
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Weight617 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.