All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis clinically focused and authoritative guide to managing End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) patients provides the essentials of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, and continuous therapies. Chapters cover the technical aspects of delivering dialysis therapy, clinical care of patients on dialysis and the evaluation and management of common complications of kidney failure in patients of dialysis - including anemia, bone disease and hypertension. Authored by worldwide leading experts in the field, this book is an invaluable resource for nephrologists and other healthcare professionals involved in dialysis treatment or caring for the ESRD patient.
- Author BiographyColm C. Magee, MD, MPH, FRCPI Consultant Nephrologist, Department of Nephrology Beaumont Hospital Dublin, Ireland J. Kevin Tucker, MD Associate Physician, Department of Medicine/Renal Division, Brigham and Women's Hospital Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts United States Ajay K Singh, MBBS, FRCP, MBA Renal Division, Brigham and Women's Hospital Associate Dean for Global and Continuing Education Harvard Medical School Boston, Massachusetts United States
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, 82 black & white tables, 36 colour tables, biography
- Weight995 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAjay K. Singh,Colm C. Magee,J. Kevin Tucker
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.