All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWell-selected and authoritative, Palgrave Core Statutes provide the key materials needed by students in a format that is clear, compact and very easy to use. They are ideal for use in exams.
- Author BiographyFrances Burton a Senior Lecturer in Law at Buckinghamshire New University and Co-Director of the International Centre for Family Law, Policy and Practice.
- Author(s)Frances Burton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Core Statutes
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight666 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.