All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionWell-selected and authoritative, Palgrave Core Statutes provide the key materials needed by students in a format that is clear, compact and very easy to use. They are ideal for use in exams.
- Author BiographyFrances Burton is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Buckinghamshire New University and Co-Director of the International Centre for Family Law, Policy and Practice.
- Author(s)Frances Burton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Core Statutes
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight666 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.