All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionWell-selected and authoritative, Palgrave Core Statutes provide the key materials needed by students in a format that is clear, compact and very easy to use. They are ideal for use in exams.
- Author BiographyPeter Luther is Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Humanities and Alan Moran is a Fellow, School of Law at the University of Essex.
- Author(s)Alan Moran,Peter Luther
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Core Statutes
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight583 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.