All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWell-selected and authoritative, Palgrave Core Statutes provide the key materials needed by students in a format that is clear, compact and very easy to use. They are ideal for use in exams.
- Author BiographyPeter Luther is Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Humanities and Alan Moran is a Fellow, School of Law at the University of Essex.
- Author(s)Alan Moran,Peter Luther
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Core Statutes
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight583 g
- Width169 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.