Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIncome Tax 2012/13 is a practical overview of income tax in the UK from one of the UK's leading tax writers. It covers the day-to-day issues most frequently encountered by tax practitioners, explaining in straightforward terms what the law means in practice. Worked examples are used throughout to aid understanding. Bloomsbury Professional Core Tax Annuals include 'signposts' at the beginning of each chapter containing a summary of the main points and cross-references to relevant sections of the chapter. These, along with the 'focus' sections highlighting the key points in each chapter and examples which are presented in shaded panels for easier reference, makes Income Tax 2012/13 a convenient and accessible resource. Income Tax 2012/13 covers: The UK tax system; Income tax compliance; Savings and investments; Pensions and benefits; Employment; Self-employment; Property income; Trusts and estates; Non-residents; Planning checklists.
- Author BiographySarah Laing is a Chartered Tax Adviser, having worked for both small and Big 4 firms. An established writer, she has contributed to a range of highly regarded tax publications.
- Author(s)Sarah Laing
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCore Tax Annuals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Out-of-print date05/09/2013
- Weight879 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.