All listings for this product
About this product
- Description- In Their Own Words boxes offering selected quotations from the subject - Did You Kw? boxes that highlight fascinating facts about each person - Chrology, suggestions for further reading, and a listing of related Web sites. - A final chapter that delves into the legacy of the subject's thoughts and deeds for new generations of black Americans.
- Author(s)Dale Evva Gelfand
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleBlack Americans of Achievement - Legacy Edition S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight445 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.