About this product
- DescriptionOxford School Shakespeare is an acclaimed edition especially designed for students, with accessible on-page tes and explanatory illustrations, clear background information, and rigorous but accessible scholarly credentials. Coriolanus is a popular text for study by secondary students the world over. This edition includes illustrations, preliminary tes, reading lists (including websites) and classroom tes.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteBlack & White
- Weight322 g
- Width171 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.