All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis overview of McCarthy's published work to date, including: the short stories he published as a student, his vels, stage play and TV film script, locates him as a icocolastic writer, engaged in deconstructing America's vision of itself as a nation with an exceptionalist role in the world. Introductory chapters outline his personal background and the influences on his early years in Tennessee whilst each of his works is dealt with in a separate chapter listed in chrological order of publication.
- Author BiographyJohn Cant teaches film at Essex University and is currently editing the next edition of The Journal of the Cormac McCarthy Society.
- Author(s)John Cant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.