Cornea and External Eye Disease: Corneal Allotransplantation, Allergic Disease and Trachoma by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis outstanding volume in the Essentials in Ophthalmology series presents recent developments in the diagsis and treatment of corneal disease. Its intention is t to replace the relevant textbooks, but to serve as a bridge between primary and tertiary literature. The superbly structured volume covers a dizzying array of topics including Herpes simplex keratitis; amniotic membrane transplantation for the treatment of corneal ulceration in infectious keratitis; and Chlamydial infection, all three of which are hugely relevant today. All the topics have direct clinical importance and will t only keep ophthalmologists up to date, but will inform them of how to treat their cornea patients with optimal diagstic and therapeutic procedures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEssentials in Ophthalmology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note103 black & white illustrations, 103 colour illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight681 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorFrank Larkin,Thomas Reinhard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.