All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe eighth volume in the acclaimed paperback series ... the only county series that can legitimately claim to represent the past and present of a nation.
- Author BiographyPhilip Payton is Professor of Cornish and Australian Studies in the University of Exeter and Director of the Institute of Cornish Studies at the University's Cornwall campus. He is also the author of A.L. Rowse in Cornwall: A Paradoxical Patriot and numerous other books on Cornwall and the Cornish.
- PublisherUniversity of Exeter Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleCornish Studies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byP. J. Payton
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.68
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.