All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionCornrowing Mama's Hair On a Sunday is a book of poetry and short stories reflecting on the author's life experiences. The subject matter is broad including racism, family life, romance, intimacy and divinity. The title poem is a tribute to her childhood and the firm familial and spiritual foundation upon which she was raised in rural Oklahoma.
- Author BiographyNominated for Female Author of The Year 2013 by Oosa BookClub's All Things Literary Awards, Rev. Mary Ann Finley is a native Oklahoman and ordained minister with 20 years of experience. She holds a Master of Divinity degree from the Interdenominational Theological Center/Morehouse School of Religion in Atlanta Georgia. From 1994-1996 she served as associate minister of The Friendship West Baptist Church, Dallas, TX; from 1998-2002 she served as assistant pastor of The Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church, home church of the late Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. This is her first book in print.
- Author(s)Mary Ann Finley
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.