All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a project based approach you will learn the coolest aspects of Corona SDK development. Each project contains step- by-step explanations, diagrams, screenshots, and downloadable materials. This book is for users who already have completed at least one simple app using Corona and are familiar with mobile development using ather platform and have done Lua programming in ather context.
- Author BiographyNevin Flanagan has had an extremely varied career covering several fields, but the threads of computers, teaching, and games have trailed through it all for years. He has programmed on different levels ranging from assembly language to high-level scripting in game engines, and is credited as a contributor to the World of Warcraft user interface. He is currently fascinated by the interface possibilities offered by mobile touchscreen devices and is completing a Master's degree in Interactive Media and Game Development at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Massachusetts. He lives with his wife Jenna in Leominster, Massachusetts, in the U.S.A.
- Author(s)Nevin Flanagan
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.