All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoronary Artery CTA: A Case-Based Atlas presents the reader with a review of a broad range of cardiac CT angiography (CCTA) cases from the teaching file of Dr. Claudio Smuclovisky. Each case consists of extensive CCTA images, a brief history, diagsis, discussion, and pearls and pitfalls. The goal of the book is to provide the reader with a broad range of CCTA cases that include rmal anatomy, congenital coronary amalies, coronary artery disease, percutaneous coronary intervention, postsurgical coronary revascularization, and extra-coronary abrmalities. Dr. Smuclovisky is the Director of the South Florida Medical Imaging Cardiovascular Institute in Boca Raton, Florida, which has achieved the successful integration of radiology, cardiology, and cardiothoracic surgery. Close collaboration among specialties has been the major cause of their success in achieving CCTA reports that are clinically relevant and cost effective, and their results are presented here. The discussions and pearls and pitfalls are designed to help practicing radiologists, cardiologists, and cardiothoracic surgeons understand the current issues of clinical, intervention, and surgical patient management of coronary artery CTA.
- Author(s)Claudio Smuclovisky
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note300 black & white illustrations, 250 colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.