Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate Accounting and Reporting provides a complete overview of the key principles of recording and reporting the financial activities of companies. Self-paced and interactive, it is ideal for classroom delivery and student self-study. Key features: * Each chapter has Written Exercises to help students assess their understanding and consolidate their skills *Self-testing exercises, within each chapter, encourage ongoing student revision * Answers to self-testing exercises, at the end of chapters, allow students to assess their comprehension * Up-to-date legislation and accounting standards are included throughout the text for easy student reference * An extensive glossary (with definitions) of more than 100 key corporate accounting terms to reinforce key principles * An electronic workbook (on the CD-ROM in the back of the book) contains time-saving templates (both as PDF and Word files) to help students complete assessment exercises within the text * Dedicated chapters on accounting for associates and joint ventures (chp 10) and accounting for leases (chp 12). An Instructor's CD is available for teachers who adopt the text, which includes: * Answers to all Written Exercises within chapters * Additional extension questions (with solutions).
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.