All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication has become more complex as businesses compete globally. This book explores corporate communication as both a professional practice and as an academic discipline. The essays and case studies provide numerous perspectives on topics such as diversity, sexual harassment, global corporate communications, and communicating corporate culture. These essays are meant to stimulate thought and encourage additional research.
- Author BiographyMichael B. Goodman is Associate Professor and Director of the M.A. Program in Corporate and Organizational Communication, Department of English/Communications at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication28/07/1994
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Human Communication Processes
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMichael B. Goodman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.