All listings for this product
About this product
- Description.Worked examples illustrating key points.Explanation of complex or obscure terms.Full glossary of termsThe titles in this series, all previously published by BPP Training, are w available in entirely updated and reformatted editions. Each offers an international perspective on a particular aspect of risk management.Topics included in this title in the Credit Risk Management series include Establishing overall corporate goals for credit worthiness; Implementing credit analysis systems; Outsourcing to enhance credit analysis techniques; Case studies in applied credit analysis; Exercises and sample credit analysis programs.Intended for: risk managers, financial officers, fund managers, investment advisers, accountants, and students of business and finance.
- Author(s)Alastair Graham
- PublisherGlenlake Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlenlake Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight585 g
- Width164 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBrian Coyle
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.