All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the value component of corporate culture of companies and their relationship with production efficiency and personal values of the employee. The authors combine both qualitative analysis of the experiences of leaders of these organizations and the most advanced quantitative analysis regarding the corporate performances.
- Author BiographyVictoria W. Miroshnik is Associate Professor in Management, Tokyo International University, Japan. She was awarded the Adam Smith Research Fellowship from the University of Glasgow, UK and was previously Associate Professor in Management at Keimyung University, South Korea; American University Dubai; Ritsumeikan Asia-Pacific University, Japan; and a psychologist in the Military Academy of USSR in Tbilisi, Georgia. Dipak Basu is Professor of International Economics, Nagasaki University, Japan. He has been awarded a University Medal, National Scholarship and British Council Scholarship. He was previously a lecturer at Oxford University; Institute of Agricultural Economics; and Research Officer at Cambridge University at the Department of Applied Economics. Dipak was also a Senior Economist in Charge, Standard and Poor, Middle East and Africa Division, and Senior Economist, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia. He is currently a Member of the Editorial Board for the International Journal of Decision Sciences, Risk and Management, and previously the editor of Middle East and Africa Review 1986-88.
- Author(s)Dipak Basu,Victoria Miroshnik
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.