All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe implementation of corporate entrepreneurship is becoming an important activity for private- and public-sector organizations. Organizational factors have been linked to successful corporate entrepreneurship. The Corporate Entrepreneurship Assessment Instrument (CEAI) is an instrument that attempts to measure the effectiveness of the key internal organizational factors, or climate, that influence invative activities and behaviors. This study attempted to assess the content validity and factor structure of the CEAI and thus add weight to the psychometric soundness of the instrument. In sum, the effectiveness of the instrument was tested using the framework for scale development presented by Hinkin (1998). Overall, the CEAI was found to be a relatively stable instrument. In fact, the factor structure that emerged only slightly varied from the original instrument developed by Hornsby, Kuratko, and Zahra (2002).
- Author(s)Tassika M Davis
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.