All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombat the flood of new competition by building new businesses of your own! Corporate Entrepreneurship shows you how to develop and grow your organization by creating the culture, structure, strategies, and policies that encourage and support internal entrepreneurial ventures. Drawing on real-life examples and case studies, it presents a strategy aimed at driving invation, new product development, and growth within your organization. Robert D. Hisrich, Ph.D., is the Garvin Professor of Global Entrepreneurship and Director of the Walker Center for Global Entrepreneurship at Thunderbird School of Global Management. He has authored or coauthored 26 books and more than 350 articles on entrepreneurship. Claudine Kearney, Ph.D., teaches at Thunderbird School of Global Management. She previously served as Program Director/Lecturer at the Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School at University College Dublin in Dublin, Ireland.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Hisrich, Ph.D., is the Garvin Professor of Global Entrepreneurship and director of the Walker Center for Global Entrepreneurship at Thunderbird School of Global Management. He has authored or coauthored 26 books and more than 350 articles on entrepreneurship. Claudine Kearney, Ph.D., is a visiting researcher in entrepreneurship at Thunderbird School of Global Management. She has extensive lecturing and research experience and has published numerous articles and book chapters on aspects of entrepreneurship, corporate entrepreneurship, and public-sector entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Claudine Kearney,Robert D. Hisrich
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.