All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book that fills the practitioner need for a distillation of the most important tools and concepts of corporate finance In today's competitive business environment, companies must find invative ways to enable rapid and sustainable growth t just to survive, but to thrive. Corporate Finance: A Practical Approach is designed to help financial analysts, executives, and investors achieve this goal with a practice-oriented distillation of the most important tools and concepts of corporate finance. Updated for a post-financial crisis environment, the Second Edition provides coverage of the most important issues surrounding modern corporate finance for the new global ecomy: * Preserves the hallmark conciseness of the first edition while offering expanded coverage of key topics including dividend policy, share repurchases, and capital structure * Current, real-world examples are integrated throughout the book to provide the reader with a concrete understanding of critical business growth concepts * Explanations and examples are rigorous and global, but make minimal use of mathematics * Each chapter presents learning objectives which highlight key material, helping the reader glean the most effective business advice possible * Written by the experts at CFA Institute, the world's largest association of professional investment managers Created for current and aspiring financial professionals and investors alike, Corporate Finance focuses on the kwledge, skills, and abilities necessary to succeed in today's global corporate world.
- Author BiographyMICHELLE R. CLAYMAN, CFA, is Founder, Managing Partner, and Chief Investment Officer of New Amsterdam Partners LLC, an institutional money management firm in New York City. She has been published in the Financial Analysts Journal and the Journal of Investing, and is a frequent commentator for CNBC, Bloomberg, and other financial media outlets. MARTIN S. FRIDSON, CFA, is CEO of FridsonVision LLC in New York City and is known for his innovative work in credit analysis and investment strategy. He is the author of several highly acclaimed books on financial statement analysis, high-yield debt, and financial history and is the youngest person ever inducted into the Fixed Income Analysts Society Hall of Fame. GEORGE H. TROUGHTON, CFA, is Professor Emeritus of Finance at California State University, Chico. He is a recipient of the C. Stewart Sheppard Award for the advancement of education in the investment profession as well as the Donald L. Tuttle Award for CFA Grading Excellence.
- Author(s)George H. Troughton,Martin S. Fridson,Michelle R. Clayman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleCFA Institute Investment Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width189 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Foreword byMatthew Scanlan
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.