All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe integrated solutions for Ross's Essentials of Corporate Finance have been specifically designed to help improve student performance, meaning that students are prepared for and engaged in class, and they can successfully solve problems and analyze the results. McGraw-Hill's adaptive learning component, LearnSmart, provides assignable modules that help students master chapter core concepts and come to class more prepared. In addition, resources within Connect help students solve financial problems and apply what they've learned. Ross Essentials' succinct coverage, managerial focus, and strong end-of-chapter content combine with a complete digital solution to help your students achieve higher outcomes in the course.
- Author BiographyStephen A. Ross e Franco Modigliani Professor of Finance and Economics presso la Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Randolph W. Westerfield e Dean Emeritus della Marshall School of Business nella University of Southern California, dove e Charles B. Thornton Professor of Finance. Bradford D. Jordan e docente di Finanza e titolare della Richard W. and Janis H. Furst Endowed Chair in Finance presso la University of Kentucky.
- Author(s)Bradford D. Jordan,Randolph W. Westerfield,Stephen A. Ross
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight1134 g
- Width193 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.