All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClose the gap between homework and exam performance with Warren/Reeve/Duchac's CORPORATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 14E and CengageNOW v2! Market-leading CORPORATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING has been on the forefront of invation and change based on the needs of today's teaching and learning environment. Warren/Reeve/Duchac's CORPORATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING 14E, w available as a bundle option with CengageNOW v2, helps elevate student thinking with content that addresses each stage of the learning process from motivation to mastery. This integrated system motivates students to learn, provides practice opportunities to better prepare for exams, and helps students achieve mastery with tools to help them make connections and see the big picture. The Complete Learning System in CORPORATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING and CengageNOWv2 is built around the way students use textbooks and online resources to learn, study and complete homework, allowing them to achieve ultimate success in this course. New content includes author-written Dynamic Exhibits that allow students to see connections and relationships like never before! Dynamic Exhibits allow students to change the variables in a scenario and see how a change ripples through the accounting system, helping students understand how concepts relate to one ather. In addition to the many new digital assets created for this edition, the textbook content itself has also been revised to include the new revenue recognition standard and a greater emphasis on service companies in the managerial accounting chapters. The end goal of Warren/Reeve/Duchac's CORPORATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING and CengageNOWv2 is to elevate thinking and create more empowered and prepared students--ready to take on the rest of their educational and career goals.
- Author BiographyDr. Jonathan Duchac is the Wayne Calloway Professor of Accounting and Acting Associate Dean of Accounting Programs at Wake Forest University. He earned his PhD in accounting from the University of Georgia and currently teaches introductory and advanced courses in financial accounting. Dr. Duchac has received a number of awards during his career, including the Wake Forest University Outstanding Graduate Professor Award, the T.B. Rose award for Instructional Innovation, and the University of Georgia Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award. In addition to his teaching responsibilities, Dr. Duchac has served as Accounting Advisor to Merrill Lynch Equity Research, where he worked with research analysts in reviewing and evaluating the financial reporting practices of public companies. He has testified before the U.S. House of Representatives, the Financial Accounting Standards Board, and the Securities and Exchange Commission and has worked with a number of major public companies on financial reporting and accounting policy issues. In addition to his professional interests, Dr. Duchac is an avid mountain biker and snow skier. Dr. Carl S. Warren is Professor Emeritus of Accounting at the University of Georgia, Athens. Dr. Warren has taught classes at the University of Georgia, University of Iowa, Michigan State University, and University of Chicago. He focused his teaching efforts on principles of accounting and auditing. Dr. Warren received his PhD from Michigan State University and his BBA and MA from the University of Iowa. During his career, Dr. Warren published numerous articles in professional journals. Dr. Warren has served on numerous committees of the American Accounting Association, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and the Institute of Internal Auditors. He also has consulted with numerous companies and public accounting firms. His outside interests include handball, golf, skiing, backpacking, and fly-fishing. Dr. James M. Reeve is Professor Emeritus of Accounting and Information Management at the University of Tennessee. Dr. Reeve taught full-time as part of the accounting faculty for 25 years after graduating with his PhD from Oklahoma State University. He presently teaches part-time at UT. His teaching efforts focused on Senior Executive MBA programs. Beyond this, Dr. Reeve is very active in the Supply Chain Certification program, which is a major executive education and research effort of the university. His research interests include work in managerial accounting, supply chain management, lean manufacturing, and information management. He has published more than forty articles in leading academic and professional journals. He has consulted or provided training around the world for a variety of organizations, including Boeing, Procter & Gamble, Norfolk Southern, Hershey Foods, Coca-Cola, and Sony. When not writing books, Dr. Reeve plays golf and is involved in faith-based activities.
- Author(s)Carl Warren,James Reeve,Jonathan Duchac
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1905 g
- Width236 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement14th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.