All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionEssential guidance for companies to examine and improve their fraud programs Corporate governance legislation has become increasingly concerned with the ongoing resilience of organizations and, particularly, with their ability to resist corporate fraud from the lowest levels to the upper echelons of executive management. It has become unacceptable for those responsible for corporate governance to claim, I didn't kw. Corporate Fraud and Internal Control focuses on the appropriateness of the design of the system of internal controls in fraud risk mitigation, as well as the mechanisms to ensure effective implementation and monitoring on an ongoing basis. Applicable for a wide variety of environments, including governmental, financial, manufacturing and e-business sectors Includes case studies from the United States, Europe, and Africa Follows the standards laid down by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, the internationally recognized body governing this activity Accompanying interrogation software demo (software demo is t included as part of this book's e-book file, but is available for download after purchase) Written by a fraud prevention leader, Corporate Fraud and Internal Control addresses the concerns of both management and audit in ensuring a demonstrable level of activity to ensure sustainability of the organization and minimization of the impacts of fraud, upon early detection.
- Author BiographyRICHARD E. CASCARINO, CRMA, CFE, CIA, CISM, MBA, is a principal of Richard Cascarino & Associates. He has over thirty years' experience in audit training and consultancy and is a regular speaker at Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) events throughout the United States, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East on fraud prevention, risk management, corporate governance, IT security, and internal auditing. He is a past president of the Institute of Internal Auditors (South Africa) and was the founding Regional Director of the Southern African Region of the Institute of Internal Auditors Inc. Cascarino is also a member of the Board of Regents for Higher Education at the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Author(s)Richard E. Cascarino
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width162 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.