All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its 4th edition, this firmly established title on corporate fundraising is the definitive read on the subject. Everything you need to kw is here - from theory to practice, strategy to legalities, top tips to fine detail. This edition has been fully revised and updated with contributions from practising experts in the field making it essential reading for both new and experienced fundraisers. It is for: Fundraisers who are contemplating adding corporate fundraising to their mix; newly appointed corporate fundraisers; existing corporate fundraisers; senior managers and trustees.
- Author BiographyValerie Morton is a 'career' fundraiser, having joined the profession straight from University. She has held senior management roles in charities such as Help the Aged, NSPCC and RNIB. Her extensive experience in corporate fundraising began at NSPCC where she was responsible for both the first one million pound company adoption of a charity with Asda and the development of a substantial stream of income from the then newly introduced payroll giving scheme. In her current role as a fundraiser and consultant, Valerie has worked with many clients to develop innovative corporate partnerships and to maximise income from corporate relationships. Valerie combines her role in the voluntary sector with being a Non Executive Director at East of England Strategic Health Authority and contributing to numerous voluntary Boards and Committees.
- Author(s)Valerie Morton
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication28/05/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleFundraising Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.