All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new text provides a complete introduction to Corporate Governance. It deals with the control and direction of companies by boards, owners and company law, and also looks at the mechanisms of governance and thedifferent governance systems around the world. Part 1: is a n-technical overview of the relevant theories, governance mechanisms and the country models. Part 2: looks at some of the most important governance mechanisms in detail. Part 3: studies individual international corporate governance systems. Part 4: wraps up with a discussion on governance practices.
- Author BiographyProfessor Steen Thomsen runs the MSc course in Corporate Governance at the Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. Martin Conyon is a Senior Fellow and Lecturer at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, United States of America.
- Author(s)Martin Conyon,Steen Thomsen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1 g
- Width75 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.