All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate Governance in the US and Europe provides a comprehensive and concise overview of the most recent developments in corporate governance. It is based on a recent joint conference arranged by New York University and the London School of Ecomics, which brought together eminent academics and practitioners, including Michael Jensen in Finance and Martin Lipton in Law, to discuss the stock market boom-and-bust, and the recent corporate scandals. The book is aimed at practitioners, policy makers and academics who have to deal with corporate governance.
- Author BiographySIR GEOFFREY OWEN is Senior Fellow at the Institute of Management, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. His research interests include corporate governance, corporate strategy and global competitiveness issues. He was formerly Editor of the Financial Times, and prior to that the FT's US Correspondent and Industrial Editor. His most recent book is From Empire to Europe: the Decline and Revival of British Industry. Sir Geoffrey serves on the Board of Directors of the Laird Group Plc. TOM KIRCHMAIER is Lecturer at the Institute of Management, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK, from where he also holds a PhD. His research interests include corporate governance, M&A and corporate restructuring. He teaches corporate governance and strategy to students and business executives, and publishes in this area both academically and in the business media like the Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal Europe. He has worked as a consultant for a number of global firms including the Volkswagen Group, the DaimlerChrysler Group and Oracle. JEREMY GRANT is on academic sabbatical based at the Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva, Switzerland and the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. He holds a law degree from the London School of Economics and Political Science, and MSc degrees in Management and International Relations from the same institution. His research focuses on corporate governance, M&A, takeover defences and anti-trust regulation of mergers. He has worked for JP Morgan in corporate finance and equity research, and served on the board of a Munich based technology company. He is author of the book Regulating European Takeovers.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Owen,Jeremy Grant,Tom Kirchmaier
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication13/12/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight375 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.