All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe American ecomy continues to be driven by corporate mergers, buyouts, and activities in the junk bond market that few people understand. Good and bad business activities have a prounced effect on all Americans, who are often being harmed by corporations large and small, as well as occasionally the government. Despite the problems we face, the concept of domestic tranquility and prosperity are values that can still be maintained or achieved. Jayson Reeves, an investor, business owner, and industrial engineer has worked with a variety of businesses, considers the complicated relationship between business and government a vital concern. The American transition of buyouts and the junk bond market effect on everyday people is a pivotal fact of resources. In this academic analysis, he focuses on - examples of good and bad mergers;- corporate raiders and the role they playin business; and- ways junk bond markets are affecting the ecomy. You'll also gain observation about the Securities and Exchange Commission and the role it plays in the ecomy as well as the role terrorism is playing on international investments. Therefore discover how the ecomy works and how it can be improved with Corporate Mergers Transitioning the American Ecomy.
- Author(s)Jayson Reeves
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.