All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany companies are t single businesses but a collection of businesses with one or more levels of corporate management. Written for managers, advisors and students aspiring to these roles, this book is a guide to decision-making in the domain of corporate strategy. It arms readers with research-based tools needed to make good corporate strategy decisions and to assess the soundness of the corporate strategy decisions of others. Readers will learn how to do the analysis for answering questions such as 'Should we pursue an alliance or an acquisition to grow?', 'How much should we integrate this acquisition?' and 'Should we divest this business?'. The book draws on the authors' wealth of research and teaching experience at INSEAD, London Business School and University College London. A range of learning aids, including easy-to-comprehend examples, decision templates and FAQs, are provided in the book and on a rich companion website.
- Author BiographyPhanish Puranam is the Roland Berger Chair Professor of Strategy and Organization Design, and Academic Director of the Ph.D. programme at INSEAD. He was previously Chair of the PhD programme at London Business School. A leading researcher, teacher and advisor in the areas of corporate strategy and organization design, Phanish has won several honours for his work. He received his PhD at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. Bart Vanneste is Associate Professor of Strategy at the School of Management, University College London. He researches and teaches corporate strategy, with a focus on the design and management of inter-organizational relationships. He received his PhD at the London Business School.
- Author(s)Bart Vanneste,Phanish Puranam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note62 b/w illus. 28 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.