All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEfficient techlogical strategy is an increasingly important element in industrial profitability. An understanding of networks - the formal and informal web of contacts between suppliers, producers and customers - is vital to the application of such strategy. In this book, first published in 1989, Hakan Hakansson brings together theory and practice to provide the first comprehensive and detailed study of techlogical development in companies, and the associated interactions with other companies and organizations. This book is ideal for students of business.
- Author(s)Hakan Hakansson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Revivals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.