Corporate Valuation Modeling: A Step-by-Step Guide by Keith A. Allman (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $109.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA critical guide to corporate valuation modeling Valuation is at the heart of everything that Wall Street does. Every day, millions of transactions to purchase or sell companies take place based on prices created by the activities of all market participants. In this book, author Keith Allman provides you with a core model to value companies. Corporate Valuation Modeling takes you step-by-step through the process of creating a powerful corporate valuation model. Each chapter skillfully discusses the theory of the concept, followed by Model Builder instructions that inform you of every step necessary to create the template model. Many chapters also include a validation section that shows techniques and implementations that you can employ to make sure the model is working properly. Walks you through the full process of constructing a fully dynamic corporate valuation model A Tool Box section at the end of each chapter assists readers who may be less skilled in Excel techniques and functions Complete with a companion CD-ROM that contains constructed models, this book is an essential guide to understanding the intricacies of corporate valuation modeling. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographyKEITH A. ALLMAN is the manager of analytics and modeling at Pearl Street Capital Group. He is also the founder of Enstruct, a quantitative finance training and consulting company. Prior to this, he was a vice president in the Global Special Situations Group at Citigroup. Allman has also worked in Citigroup's Global Securitized Markets division modeling conduit transactions and in MBIA Corporation's Quantitative Analytics group. He is the author of the Wiley titles Modeling Structured Finance Cash Flows with Microsoft Excel and Reverse Engineering Deals on Wall Street with Microsoft Excel. Allman received a master's degree in international affairs with a concentration in finance and banking from Columbia University and dual bachelor degrees from UCLA.
- Author(s)Keith A. Allman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width191 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.