Corporate Voodoo: Business Principles for Mavericks and Magicians by Rene Carayol, David Firth (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do many companies find it so hard to escape the pull of the past? Why do many individuals keep resorting to learned behaviour, the habits and ideas that may have brought them success in the past, but which will leave them adrift in the fast-moving currents of the new ecomy? What is the spell that keeps them so immobilised? It's the Voodoo...And what is the magic that can release us all - organisations and individuals, leaders and the led, employees and free agents, parents and children and candlestick makers - into a world of power, creativity, connection and achievement? It's also the Voodoo...The power comes from kwing the difference...VOODOO is suspicious of the neat and tidy answer VOODOO inhabits the dreamworld VOODOO asks: Why clarify the contradictions? VOODOO asks: Are you thrilling yourself today? VOODOO asks: Why predict the future when you can make it? VOODOO says: Write your own most compelling story about you VOODOO is t in the cornflakes VOODOO asks: When was your last life-changing moment? VOODOOcelebrates VOODOO is t found in the kitchen at parties VOODOO values the vibe VOODOO asks: In what ways should you be fearful of yourself? VOODOO connects to a powerful future VOODOO says: If you are failing - fail fast VOODOO catches you doing things right VOODOO finishes off your sentences VOODOO practitioners punch way above their weight VOODOO is the goal scorer never the goalkeeper VOODOO is more than mere magic, it's your magic
- Author BiographyRENE CARAYOL is one of the world's leading authorities on business transformation. He has twenty years' experience at the top of major corporations including Pepsi, IPC Magazines and Marks and Spencer, many of them as a main board director. His management messages are essentially practical. But he also has the vision to translate that experience into a coherent, compelling and exciting philosophy. Combining an insider's knowledge of the IT world, and long familiarity with the ways of the boardroom, Rene Carayol is uniquely qualified to guide corporations through the maze of the new world economy. DAVID FIRTH is an international consultant, writer and conference speaker who works with individuals and companies intent on embracing the future. He is the author of The Corporate Fool, Smart Things to Know about Change and Smart Things to Know about People.
- Author(s)David Firth,Rene Carayol
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width212 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.