All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you truly want to be successful in raising money from foundations a nd corporations, there are many steps you must take before a proposal goes out the door. And there are many things you must do after it is i n the hands of the potential funder. And that's why you should have a copy of Corporate and Foundation Fund Raising: A Compete Guide from th e Inside. It's the only step-by-step guide that provides a total and c omprehensive strategic approach to fund raising. You'll get a wealth o f hands-on techniques, strategy tips, real-life examples, war stories, time-saving forms, suggested readings, a glossary, and an extensive b ibliography.
- Author(s)E. A. Scanlan
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1996
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAspen's Fund Raising Series for the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.