All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $20.96Free postage
- AU $29.78Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionCorporations control all basic resources of the world, all the governments and institutions, and prevent us from solving humanity's problems. Their New World Order plan is the global 'prison planet' that Hitler was aiming for.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Grupp is an adjunct lecturer at Purdue University. He is a Ph.D. candidate in philosophy at Purdue with an MA in philosophy from Western Michigan University, and a BA in anthropology from the University of New Mexico. His professional research specialisation's are Buddhism, quantum physics, and economic and political issues in philosophy. Grupp has published a dozen articles in top philosophy journals on quantum physics, Buddhism, and attacks on metaphysics. He is the originator of the mereological nihilist interpretation of quantum mechanics, which is a new interpretation of quantum physics meant to replace the largely metaphysical ones offered by Feynman and other physicists.'
- Author(s)Professor Jeffrey Grupp
- PublisherProgressive Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalm Desert
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProgressive Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight586 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.