All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis readable introductory textbook presents a concise survey of corpus linguistics. The first section of the book introduces the key concepts in corpus linguistics and provides a brief history of the discipline. The second section expands the study of language and shows how corpus linguistics can advance our study of words and meaning, the benefits of studying the corpora, and how meaning can best be conceptualised. Explaining corpus linguistics in easy to understand terms, and including a glossary and suggestions for further reading, this book will be useful to students trying to get a grasp on this subject.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Teubert is Professor of Corpus Linguistics at the University of Birmingham. Anna Cermakova is at the Centre for Corpus Linguistics, University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)Anna Cermakova,Wolfgang Teubert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.