All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an useful solution for students who struggle with frequent word identification errors, add and omit words, confuse high-frequency words, or read at a laboriously slow rate. This book helps students to learn the skills and concepts necessary to progress from reading below grade level to reading at or above a seventh grade level.
- Author BiographySiegfried Engelmann's 30+ years of research on teaching beginning reading resulted in the creation of the incredibly successful Direct Instruction teaching method, a cornerstone of SRA's Reading Mastery Plus program. He has produced an extensive list of books (including SRA's Direct Instruction reading, mathematics, and language arts programs), journal articles, and papers focusing on Direct Instruction. Currently, Mr. Engelmann is working on a new math program for SRA. He recently completed a book entitled Inferred Functions of Performance and Learning. He is also the co-author of Theory of Instruction with Douglas Carnine. Mr. Engelmann is a professor of special education at the University of Oregon and Director of the National Institute for Direct Instruction. He was awarded an honorary doctorate degree from Western Michigan University in 1984 for his contributions to the field of education and holds a degree in philosophy from the University of Illinois. His other awards include the 2002 Award for Education Research from the Council of Scientific Society Presidents and the Fred Keller Award from the American Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Siegfried Engelmann
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCorrective Reading Decoding Series
- Place of PublicationColumbus, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight267 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.