All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers recent developments in correlated data analysis. It utilizes the class of dispersion models as marginal components in the formulation of joint models for correlated data. This enables the book to cover a broader range of data types than the traditional generalized linear models. The reader is provided with a systematic treatment for the topic of estimating functions, and both generalized estimating equations (GEE) and quadratic inference functions (QIF) are studied as special cases. In addition to the discussions on marginal models and mixed-effects models, this book covers new topics on joint regression analysis based on Gaussian copulas.
- Author(s)Peter X.-K. Song
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight493 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.