All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book unveils the effects of various environmental conditions namely; chloride, temperature, oxygen, carbonation and moisture on the corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete through extensive experimentation and modeling for the environment variables that have been overlooked in the past research. A semi-experimental-theoretical approach has been adopted for modeling. The enhanced corrosion model being in close agreement with the experiment results predicts the corrosion rate and potential of steel in concrete for mass and energy transport through porous media with good accuracy and precision. Influential parameters on prediction of corrosion in RC structures involving the severe environmental loadings are experimentally determined and numerically discussed through parametric study. Appropriate parameters for material modeling of corrosion on the basis of present computational scheme are successfully identified by experimentation conducted in this book.
- Author BiographyI am a Ph.D in Civil Engineering from the University of Tokyo, Japan. I worked as asst. professor in U.E.T, Lahore, asst. Driector/S.D.O in Ministry of C&W (Buildings and Raods Deprtment) and now working as asst. Professor in King Saud University, Saudi Arabia. I have been to more than two dozen countries around the world, have more than 100 publications including books, research papers in journals, magazines, conferences, technical reports etc. and received severl awards, medals, scholarships, prizes, distinctions and honors throughout my academic and professional career.
- Author(s)Dr Raja Rizwan Hussain Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight767 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.