All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Los Angeles church, considered by some to be a powerful cult, charges Rich Baxter with embezzling millions. Rich reaches out to former colleague and star trial attorney Parker Stern to come to his defense. Parker despises the cult, but he hasn't entered a courtroom since developing severe stage fright after his mentor, Harmon Cherry, committed suicide. Rich claims that Cherry did t kill himself--he was murdered by someone connected to the church. At first, Parker doesn't believe it . . . until disturbing events force him to question what's really happening. As the case takes an unexpected turn, Parker surprises himself and agrees to take on the church. But to represent his client and uncover the truth he must overcome his own long-buried secrets.
- Author BiographyRobert Rotstein (Los Angeles, CA) is an entertainment attorney with over thirty years experience as an attorney and law professor. He's represented all of the major motion picture studios and many celebrities including Michael Jackson, Quincy Jones, Lionel Richie, and writer-director John Sayles, among others.
- Author(s)Robert Rotstein
- PublisherSeventh Street Books
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeventh Street Books
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.