All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBy exploring the anti-corruption strategies in six countries, this book is the first detailed, cross-national analysis on techniques to address corruption. It highlights the importance of understanding that quality of governance is critical to tackling corruption and that only when this link is truly appreciated can inroads into corruption be made.
- Author BiographyDan Hough is Reader in Politics and Director of the Sussex Centre for the Study of Corruption (SCSC) at the University of Sussex, UK. His research centres on political corruption, political parties and also issues of devolution and constitutional change.
- Author(s)Dan Hough
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitical Corruption and Governance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight356 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.