All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn cooperation with partner institutions and individuals from throughout the EU accession region, the EU Accession Monitoring Program of the Open Society Institute, Budapest monitors compliance with aspects of the Copenhagen political criteria for accession -- the so called Copenhagen Criteria. The selection of subject areas reflects the interests of the Soros foundation network in promoting human rights and democracy.This volume contains surveys on legal and administrative measures against corruption in ten accession states of Central and Eastern Europe.
- Author BiographyThe country studies contained in these volumes were prepared by independent experts and non-governmental organizations from ten European Union candidate countries of Central/Eastern Europe and the Baltics.
- PublisherCentral European University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleMonitoring the EU Accession Process S.
- Place of PublicationBudapest
- Country of PublicationHungary
- ImprintCentral European University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width176 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.