All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a policy and legal analysis, this book shows how corruption facilitates money laundering, and vice versa. Furthermore, it demonstrates specifically how the responses developed to combat one type of financial crime can productively be employed in fighting the other.
- Author BiographyDAVID CHAIKIN is Senior Lecturer in Business Law, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Sydney, Australia. J.C. SHARMAN is Queen Elizabeth II Fellow and Associate Professor, Griffith University, Australia.
- Author(s)David Chaikin,J. C. Sharman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Series in Asian Governance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.