All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCorsets became the foundations of fashion more than 500 years ago, and they're with us still. This collection of three dolls and 29 historically accurate costumes demonstrates the influence of lingerie on modern couture. Side-byside comparisons range from a 16thcentury bodie to 1950s waspies and even underwear as outerwear in the 21st century. Also includes a gentleman dandy doll.
- Author(s)Brenda Sneathen Mattox,Mattox
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Paper Dolls
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight209 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.