All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe metabolic process kwn as aging can t be stopped, but its effects on the skin can be slowed and even diminished. This breakthrough plan, developed by an author kwn for research into the links between cortisol, stress, and aging, harnesses the latest advances in nutritional biochemistry and physiology to finally make the process optional. The easy-to-follow FACE (Free radicals; Advanced glycation; Cortisol; Eicosaids) program incorporates diet, exercise, and natural products to control the cellular basis of aging and prevent and even reverse wrinkles, acne, and other skin problems. The plan addresses multiple metabolic systems from both an inside-out and outside-in perspective and proves that good health and good looks are one and the same. The book contains a step-by-step one month sample program and covers many aspects of skin and its care, including skin types and problems; improving skin tone; the stress-beauty connection; and ingredients to avoid when purchasing cosmetics. Appendices offer recipes, an exercise program, and product resource lists.
- Author(s)Shawn Talbott
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/02/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width121 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.