All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon Sherman takes readers along step by step through the complete tear-down and painstaking reconstruction of his 1967 Corvette roadster. Detailed photographs accompany Sherman's chronicle each month, chapter by chapter, of the two years it took him to restore the drag-racing beater into a true blue-ribbon beauty.
- Author(s)Don Sherman
- PublisherBentley (Robert) Inc.,US
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBentley (Robert) Inc.,US
- Content Note140ill.
- Weight386 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.