All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn short statements and vignettes, Cory describes what it's like to have ADHD: how it affects his relationships with friends and family, his school performance, and his overall functioning. He also describes many ways of coping with ADHD: medication, therapy/counseling, and practical tips for school, home, and friendships.
- Author(s)Jeanne Kraus
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Whitney Martin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.