All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a sequel to Victor Hugo's classic epic of revolutionary France LES MISERABLES which was an ermous landmark event in France when it was published It is two months since the death of Jean Valjean yet in September 1833 his daughter Cosette lives a seemingly idyllic life. Eighteen and married to wild and carefree Marius she is unaware of his unfortunate penchant for getting involved in questionable enterprises with dublous characters. But there are other more sinister concerns. In the shadows Thenadier the hangman bides his time while Inspector Javert, saved from suicide at the last minute, contemplates his quest for redemption From the Paris of the July Monarchy to the penal colony where Marius, like Jean Valjean before him, is condemned, the characters criss-cross, brush past each other, encounter each other anew, against a backdrop of the events of 1833 to 1836. An instant bestseller in France, Cosette is a feast for fans of the both the vel and the stage show.
- Author BiographyFrancois Ceresa is an award winning critic, journalist and writer. Cosette is his tenth book.
- Author(s)Francois Ceresa
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/01/2004
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date13/02/2010
- Weight315 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.