Cosmic Karma: Understanding Your Contract with the Universe by Marguerite Manning (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe Beginner's Guide to Karmic Astrology Did you kw that before you were born, your soul made a promise with the entire universe to aim higher and do better in this life? Sounds like a tall order! Not to worry, taking care of your contract with the universe is really about taking care of yourself and bringing some balance into your corner of the earth. Your astrological birth chart reveals your soul's contract with the universe. By connecting the cosmic dots, you can figure out where you came from and the destiny you chose for this life. Fulfilling your contract is just a matter of kwing where to look. PRAISE: Warm, funny, and upbeat, Cosmic Karma makes the astrology chart understandable to anyone interested in questions of spiritual purpose. This is a valuable and accessible book, with much helpful counsel in its cheerful pages. —The Mountain Astrologer Incredibly accurate with tremendous wit and insight. What I like about this book is that it shows how individually we are all connected to a larger whole, some kind of universal intelligence. —Dell Horoscope Marguerite Manning's Cosmic Karma is one of this year's best. …pull out your birth chart and get ready to learn your karmic lesson. —newWitchCosmic Karma is INCREDIBLE. —Lisa Mc Sherry, FacingNorth.netCosmic Karma is fantastic book about the connection we all have with the Universe. Marguerite Manning helps you understand the forces that move it and changes your perception about yourself and the number one law of life: The Law of Karma. —Dr. Carmen Harra, bestselling author of Everyday KarmaCosmic Karma is more than just a 'What does my horoscope say this time?' It really makes one think that we each have a responsibility to our soul to live up to the potential of our life! Marguerite has made understanding the birth chart very simple and she writes with a great sense of humor, enthusiasm, and passion. She brings those traits as a fabulous radio guest, too! —John Hodge, creator and host of Think Again Radio Marguerite's book is absolutely the most user friendly book I've ever read on karmic astrology! In fact, I plan on using it as an accompanying text for my future classes. She has been able to take a truly intimidating branch of astrology and managed to write about it in a way that even a complete beginner to astrology can grasp! —Maria DeSimone, Vice President for the Long Island NY chapter of NCGR A simple, yet thought provoking book on fulfilling your cosmic contract—a wonderfully useful guide to understanding your contract with the universe. —F. Reed Brown, president of United Metaphysical Churches, Roake, Va. and pastor of Arlington Metaphysical Chapel, Arlington, Va. The 12th house chapter is the best I've ever seen, which is to say I read both the signs that appear in my 12th and was shocked. I've been in the astro book biz, one way or ather, more than 20 years. I've seen lots of books. Shock doesn't happen often anymore...darn impressive. —David Roell, astroamerica.com Marguerite Manning has that exceptional gift of being able to speak directly to the person she is communicating with in her writing. Her astrological insights are thing short of breathtaking. When she writes about Scorpio, she writes with Scorpionic language and to the heart of Scorpio as a human; when she writes about Sagittarius, she writes as a Sag and to a Sag. Having read and studied hundreds of great astrologers through centuries of accumulated kwledge, having read thousands of books in my lifetime; I would put Marguerite in the ranks of the very highest echelo
- Author BiographyMarguerite Manning is a freelance author, professional astrologer, and founder of Cosmic Connections, a personal enlightenment and astrological counseling service in the Washington, DC Metro area. Over the past 15 years, her articles have appeared in Mountain Astrologer, the Llewellyn Journal, Reverse Spins, and New Worlds. In addition to conducting group workshops throughout the US called Therapy For The Soul, she has appeared on many radio programs to discuss her breakthrough astrological concept -- the soul's contract with the universe. Catch Marguerite's radio program -- Therapy For The Soul -- every other Wednesday night at 7 p.m. ET. With Marguerite addressing and explaining a different karmic aspect of the birth chart in each episode, Therapy for the Soul is the one astrological program you won't want to miss. So tune in and become a part of the spiritual discussion by participating in the chatroom or calling in with a question on the day's karmic topic and let Marguerite help you address the part of your soul's past that keeps you from stepping into your future.
- Author(s)Marguerite Manning
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/08/2007
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date28/01/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.