All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExecutive education is a billion dollar industry that has the potential to transform individual and organizational performance, but in too many cases the decision whether or t to lavish it upon any given manager comes down to whether the fear that they will leave if you don't spend money on them is greater than the fear that they will leave if you do. Given that the future of your business, or your career, depends on developing your managerial talent to its fullest potential isn't it time we took a serious look at how do you design and deliver an executive education program that is fit for purpose? Santiago Iniguez is Dean of the prestigious IE Business School in Madrid - one of the world's leading providers of executive education. From the impact of MOOCs to the evolution of new multi-dimensional strategic alliances between companies and a diverse range of international education suppliers, institutions, and consultancies, Iniguez looks at how the future of executive education is changing to meet the needs and wants of top managerial talent. Part of the solution, Iniguez argues, is to balance the technical, analysis-based engineering training that forms the basis of many senior managers' initial study, with a more rounded, integrated approach that includes learning derived from the humanities, such as art and history. Illustrated with fascinating examples drawn from interviews with some of the most influential figures in business education and corporate training around the World, Iniguez's book delivers a unique perspective and valuable insights on what it takes to deliver world-class corporate training.
- Author BiographySantiago Iniguez de Onzono has been Dean of IE Business School in Madrid for ten years. Iniguez became Dean of IE in 2004. Under his leadership, IE has been transformed from a highly regarded Spanish business school into a world-beating educational institution. BusinessWeek ranks IE's one-year MBA as the best in Europe and the Financial Times ranks its online MBA as first in the World. Iniguez is also the President of the IE University, a young university founded by IE Business School in 2007, based on innovative principles of learning and implementing a new model of higher education with a global mission.
- Author(s)Santiago Iniguez de Onzono
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIE Business Publishing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.