Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the relationship between cosmopolitanism, identity and authenticity. Several questions are raised, such as whether cosmopolitanism as a lifestyle and attitude is restricted to certain exceptional periods, places and environments in the history of the Middle East.
- Author(s)Roel Meijer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.