Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionShould Malaysia build a new steel mill, or New York City an urban motorway? Should higher education expand, or water supplies be improved? These are typical questions to which cost-benefit analysis, the key ecomic tool for analyzing problems of social choice can contribute to, as well as providing a useful vehicle for understanding the practical value of welfare ecomics. This invaluable text covers the main problems that arise in a typical cost-benefit exercise. Cost-benefit analysis is used everywhere, but its techniques are particularly prominent in fields where there is some kind of ethical dimension. For this edition, E.J. Mishan has been joined by Euston Quah, to explore new themes, including the impact of uncertainty on cost-benefit analysis and to introduce a host of new and up-to-date case studies.
- Author BiographyFor this edition, E.J. Mishan has been joined by Euston Quah of Nanyang Technological University. New themes explored include the impact of game theory on CBA.
- Author(s)E. J. Mishan,Euston Quah
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables, 47 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.